Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you apply for a boots free baby changing bag?

I joined boots mother %26amp; baby club and got a temporary card along with it, however I lost this and so I'm awaiting my permanant card to come through the post. Once I recieve it, how do I go about claiming the free changing bag? I know you have to buy some nappies to get it. Could anyone please tell me which ones, how many you have to buy and the price of them? Would be much appreciated thanks!How do you apply for a boots free baby changing bag?
you just need to go online and go onto the boots website and join the parent and toddler club then they will send u a coupon which they scan at the till and get you the changing bag, i think you need to buy pampers newborn nappies cant rememberHow do you apply for a boots free baby changing bag?
Look here:



http://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Baby/Pare
  • best piece of advice for
  • get with your boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment