Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ever-changing baby bump?

Have you ever noticed that you look smaller or bigger depending on the day?

I know it's caused by the position of the baby and all that I just find it amazing how I can go from looking huge one day to having a tiny little bump the next.Ever-changing baby bump?
Yes. I was actually worried about this yesterday. I was like, %26quot;OH NO! Where is my baby bump?!%26quot; I looked smaller. Then the baby moving reassured me that she was ok.





Weird, I know.



Congrats and good luck!!Ever-changing baby bump?
i experience this too! its like %26quot;where did u go!?!?!%26quot; lolEver-changing baby bump?
I thought the same thing when i was pregnant. Sometimes depending on what your wearing i think can make you look bigger or smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment