Thursday, September 22, 2011

If your mum-in-law has been a jerk to you in the past and your husband is supportive,does he change after baby?

I have heard when you become parents you truly realize how much your parents went through to raise you etc. My mum-in-law has made me miserable and triggered my depression,but all in the past,shes okay now.My husband totally understands and supports me but of course loves his mom a lot as well...

How much will he change toward his own mom after we have our baby?I get anxous when I think about this...will his love for him mum become so deep that he it overshadows all her evilness and what his wife has been through...?If your mum-in-law has been a jerk to you in the past and your husband is supportive,does he change after baby?
No! after baby you and baby will be his only family. He will always love his mom no matter what she does to you or him. You will be in much more control of your husband once you mother his baby. I have seen that in familiesIf your mum-in-law has been a jerk to you in the past and your husband is supportive,does he change after baby?
No .. where did you get that idea from ?

He should get closer to the woman who gave him a child , you.If your mum-in-law has been a jerk to you in the past and your husband is supportive,does he change after baby?
sometimes it takes till the child is 5 or 6 and looking at what his dad does, but they change, yes.If your mum-in-law has been a jerk to you in the past and your husband is supportive,does he change after baby?
I dislike my MIL even more since I had the baby because I realize parenting is not as hard as she used to try to guilt us into believing. You ll have a different outlook on life as a parent but don't expect to become bffs with your MIL because you are a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment