Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need to change my baby's name..!!Need advice?

My baby boy is 5 months old and me and my husband are thinking about changing his name because so far there is no one who has pronounced his name right..we are so disgusted correcting people and do not want him to be stuck with a name who people can't pronounce for the rest of his life.

Does anyone know the procedure how to get his name changed and what's involved in getting a 5 month old baby's name changed?

Thank YouI need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
What is the baby's name? I have a 2 daughters that no one can ever say their name the way I say them. Brianna (Bree on uh instead of Bree ann uh) and Madeline (Mad uh Lynn not Mad uh LINE). If you named your child his name for a reason, then I would say stick with it. People will get the idea soon.



But I think you have to go a lawyer, pay fees, ect.I need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
What's his name? What are you going to change it to?I need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
If people cant get his name right thats their problem. if you really love the name stick with it, if not change it but dont change it cos of everyone else.I need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
It's like changing any one else's name. You go to your courthouse and petition for a name change.



P.S. The link is for NY, but it's basically the same anywhere else -- it's a legal procedure.I need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
Sorry, I don't know the procedure on how to change some ones name. But it is possible. This may involve at least one session with a judge. Consult a lawyer.



Good luck!I need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
Just goes to prove that you should give some REAL thought to naming a child. Cute/unique/trendy just doesn't always work.



A name can be legally changed as long as it is not being done for illegal or immoral purposes. Contact your court clerk and ask the procedure. You shouldn't even need a lawyer.



Like the old sayings:

Too soon old, too late smart.

Better late than never.I need to change my baby%26039;s name..!!Need advice?
It's not that hard...we changed my husbands last name before our daughter was born....First you go to the vital statistics website, request the forms for change of name..fill them out...and in NS, Canada, you then must publish it in a special paper...wait for the printing, cut it out/copy it..THEN send in the 2nd part of the forms and the announcement in the paper...pay the $$...it was about $150 after everything....then it's done!!!....they send you the legal doc. and a new birth certificate...!..............good luck!... I'm so curious about what his name is....!?!
  • store properties
  • windows vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment