Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?

If you could rewind the clock and do it over again would you? Tell me your story and how having a baby changed your life.How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
I'm 43 and I'm still not ready to have a baby. YMMV.How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
i was born to be a mother.

Although I wish I would of waited longer. But, then I never would of had my oldest son who is now 32 years old.

There are experiences I wish I would of had before I was too old.How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
you never really know.... its one of things no matter who you are, you can never really be prepared for. But for starters, having your own place, job, an transportation is a start.How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
Oh Daughter Dessa Oh the love of my life now a mommy of two her self she seemed to come when I needed something to love the most and My son Zac adopted him at birth both have been a total joy in my life, my daugter was so polite , calm, and Zac was my little hard rock that always was into something... I look back now and Wish I could do it over again, I miss the pitter pat of little feet and hearing them giggle. I LOVED IT ALL even the years Zac was on life support, and dad was in saudi. They were a true blessing to meHow did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
It is different for everyone. I wanted to wait til my future was secure and i was financially able to have children.How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
Well, part of it was age. I didn't meet my husband until I was thirty one. We decided that we would start trying to have a baby right away. It took about eight months after the wedding for me to get pregnant. Then, about 41/2 years later we had another little girl.



Would I do it over again? Absolutely. I thought I knew what passion and love felt like until I had my children. I realized right then that no matter how much my children loved me, I would always love them more. It also made me realize how much my parents loved me and how there was no way to repay them for all they had done and all they had put up with on my behalf.



Having children made me realize many things about myself, some of which I would rather have not known. For instance, I never knew how much fun I could have playing with play-doh. I also never realized how angry I could get at someone so little.



Because of my children, I am endeavoring to take better care of myself so that I can set a better example. I examine what I believe so that I can pass it on. And I am looking harder at the world and what I can do to make it better for my children, and everyone's children. And I want them to want to make the world better, too.How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
im pregnant with my first!! YAY!! i knew it was the right time because i have been married for a year, we are both 26 have stable jobs and can provide for ourselves.

i would never in a million years take it back.

this baby is going to change my life in a good way and i cant wait!!!!How did you know it was the right time for you to have a baby?
I knew when I got lines...lol I do wish I had a been alittle bit older 17 is way to young to have a child. But I love being a mom almost 9 years later I couldn't imigne how I would have gotten through some things in life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment