Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can i change my baby's sleeping time?

my baby sleeps alot during the day time, and at night she sleeps at about 10pm and wakes up at 12midnight or 2am and ramain awake for the remaining time until 6am. she expects me to play with her and give her all the attention as though it's day time.

its a lot of stress for me. she will be 4months next week.

what can i do?How can i change my baby%26039;s sleeping time?
She's got her days and nights reversed. You need to force her to stay awake during the day- and I know that's going to be hard, because you're going to have a very cranky baby, but it's the only way.How can i change my baby%26039;s sleeping time?
Keep her awake as much as possible during the day so that she is very tired at night and eventually you will be set. Also, if you have to feed during the night, make the feedings as boring as possible, no talking or playing, very little light and then put her right back in her crib.



Good luck! I hope sleep in in your future!



Missy
  • whats wrong with my wife
  • Where can I get a feather quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment