Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Any ideas on how to gift wrap a baby changing table pad?

I'm not the greatest at wrapping and it is such an odd shape. Thanks!Any ideas on how to gift wrap a baby changing table pad?
For baby gifts, I usually wrap whatever it is up in a baby blanket and pin it (instead of tape) closed with diaper pins. The %26quot;wrapping%26quot; is reusable and it's easier when wrapping odd shapes.Any ideas on how to gift wrap a baby changing table pad?
just put it in a gift bag and try to wrap it with tissue paperAny ideas on how to gift wrap a baby changing table pad?
I quit wrapping gifts looooong ago. I just put it in their hands and say, %26quot;Here. Happy birthday and whatnot. I don't wrap anything.%26quot;



And you know what? It works just the same without all the unrecycled paper thrown in the trash can. Go green. Forget the wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment