Thursday, September 22, 2011

Does having a baby completley change your body?

I'm in good shape and work out a lot now (weights 2x and aerobics 3-4x a wk). If I get pregnant and continue to work out will my body ever go back to how it was before. I will try very hard after birth (eat healthy and work out a lot).

oh and another question... How much can i work out while pregnant?Does having a baby completley change your body?
Along with eating right and excersizing, breast feeding helps you lost a TON of the baby-weight (as well as helping to shrink your uterus back to it's pre-pregnancy state faster).



I know 3-4 moms who were thin before pregnancy and still look amazing afterwards. They swear by exfoliation and moisterization durnig pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.



You can do regular excersizes up until the end of the first trimester--then you can't do anything bouncy or jerky (trampoline, jogging, etc) and can't do sit-ups any more (baby-crunches are OK for a while until your bump gets bigger, then they're a no-no since your abdominal muscles are stretching to allow for ur uterus to expand).Does having a baby completley change your body?
I have 2 kids and my body didn't change. I looked the same after I had them within a few months. I never worked out or did anything except my normal routine. I think as long as you use common sense you won't have any trouble getting back your %26quot;old%26quot; bod.Does having a baby completley change your body?
Yes, your body will change permanently.



You can develop new fat cells during pregnancy (got this fact from the LLL website) so you can end up with weight in places it wasn't before.



Your hips are likely to spread farther apart. Mother Nature was already pretty generous to me in that department so I hoped I'd be spared. Nope! They're even wide than before!



Lots of women end up with a pooch and/or sagging skin on their bellies.



Plenty of us are left with stretchmarks.



Your boobs are going to sag after pregnancy whether you breastfeed or not.



You can usually keep up with your old workout routine other than anything that requires you to lay flat on your back while pregnant. Working out during pregnancy helps you bounce back sooner, but you will never have the same body again.Does having a baby completley change your body?
You can get back down to pre pregnancy weight after baby, although for most women that's a very difficult and daunting task as you wont have the time to do the exercises you do as often as you do them now. But plenty of women incorporate a work out routine into their daily lives and get on with it with no problems. Of course having a baby will change your body forever, but there's nothing saying you can't at least get it close to what it once was. And every pregnancy is different in regards to how much you can exercise. That would be something to talk to your doctor about.Does having a baby completley change your body?
It is not hard to get back in shape. If you gain the recommended amount of weight by eating healthy and maintaining a healthy lifestyle you will shed the pounds easily, because only about 9 lbs are supposed to be from fat storage. I have had one son and am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my daughter. With both I cut back on physical activity(I walk, yoga etc) but I do not do treadmills, elipticals,crunches, or free weights. I have only gained 25 lbs. And they say you usually lose 15 automatically...with the reduction in size of uterus, losing water weight and of course losing the baby weight.

6 weeks post partem you can be RIGHT BACK TO IT...just like you were before...and you can breastfeed and lose even more weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment