Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can i change my baby's last name back to mine?or to his real dad's?

i separated over two years ago, i met this man and i got pregnant.

for some reasons i can't explain right here i was obliged to go back to my husband, the baby was born and we agreed to give the baby his last name.

it was all done in vain because my husband and i separated again and now i'm back with the man i met (my baby's biological father) we bought a house and everything.

how can i legally change his last name now?

is it easier for me to change his last name back to mine or what is the procedure for giving my baby his biological's father last name?



PLEASE, NO INSULTS, I NEED HELP, REAL ANSWERSCan i change my baby%26039;s last name back to mine?or to his real dad%26039;s?
You can get everything you need to legally change a minor's name at - http://www.legalformsbank.biz/namechange - and you can learn more about the process there.Can i change my baby%26039;s last name back to mine?or to his real dad%26039;s?
I would think with the consent of your ex-husband, the name can be changed. If not, have a paternity test determining who the biological father is and ask the court to allow the name change and/or have the childs father adopt your child legally and change the name that way. Either way you will have legal fees to get it done.Can i change my baby%26039;s last name back to mine?or to his real dad%26039;s?
because you're ex's name is on the birth certificate he is considered the father of record. there is nothing you can do to change this. he would have to consent to the changing of the child's name.Can i change my baby%26039;s last name back to mine?or to his real dad%26039;s?
thats really confusing,

i would say yes tho :]

No comments:

Post a Comment