Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please answer if you have a newborn and a toddler?

How does your day go with a little baby and a toddler? When you're in between breast feedings (or bottle feeding), changing baby's diapers, and soothing the baby? How do you tend to your toddler's needs? When you're feeding, playing with, bathing, reading to, and teaching your older child what is the baby doing? You can answer if this isn't your situation but you know someone in it or if you have any ideas. We currently have an 11 month old, soon to be 1, and I'm almost 34 weeks pregnant with 2 =) Thanks for your help.Please answer if you have a newborn and a toddler?
well my kids aren't as close as yours will be I have a 2 1/2 month old a three year old and a six year old. While I'm tending to the three year old usually the baby is either sleeping swinging or hanging out in the bouncy chair which comes with us if we are in a different room. If the baby won't sit while we are playing I get her to join us and my other two kids love it! We have alot going on here with a baby the three year old and school, but I got into the swing of things and you will as well. For me the first couple weeks were hard but now we have somewhat of a schedule and everybody is used to their new roles and the situations that come with having a new baby!

Good luck and enjoy them babies!!
  • odp.net charakterset
  • can i help you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment