Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?

I'm getting ready for our baby and I want to make sure I'm not going overboard with the clothes but I'm assuming that during the 1st year, they mess up a lot and need multiple changes daily. How many times a day do you change a baby's clothes during the 1st year?How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
Well I think every baby will differ here. My son would wear his pjs to bed(or a onesie/sleeper) then, in the early months...we'd change him in the morning...probably again before supper and then again for bed.

Some days he wouldn't make a mess at all, and others I would have 5 dirty outfits/sleepers.

Now that he is 1 we go through about 4 t-shirts daily. I'm actually thankful that the weather is hot and he is going shirtless around the house.

As for pants, well he wears shorts right now and I don't have to change those unless he messes through the side of his diaper which is rare.How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
I change her about 2-3 a day and then PJ for bed. I have been having to change her a little more often because she is eating solid foods and crawling so needless to say, she gets dirty. When she was a NB she never spit up or had had huge blow outs, so I didn't have to change her that often. I would say have enough clothes so you don't have to do laundry but like maybe once or twice a week. So figure at least 10-15 outfits in each size, a pack of onsies, and about 5 PJs. This should also include socks, coats, and clothes for both hot and cold weather. Try to have some comfy ones for around the house, you really don't need that many frilly once. I use the more comfortable clothes over the frilly ones. And as they get older I always go by, Easy on and Easy off. They tend to wiggle a lot the older they get, you'll be glad you have easy clothes to put on. Snap PJ's are the worst! They are cute, but hard to get on. I like zip up or two piece.How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
It depends on the age, my nephew is 4 months and he is having a real sicky dribbly stage at the moment so its usally 2-3 changes a day, sometimes we have a poo leak, sometimes a wee leak, sometimes we have calpol smudged down his top, it all depends, if you mean you are getting ready to go out for the day I would say take 3 changes, if he/she is unborn you need to buy loads but dont worry I am sure you will get lots bought for you as soon as he/she is born! Good luck.How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
I wouldn't go overboard with the cute 2 and 3 piece sets because you will find that you don't want to change them in and out of those as often. I would say you need 10-15 onesies in each size (0mo, 3mo, 6mo...)

in the beginning he will go through a lot more each day and then around 3mo it will decrease to around 3 or 4 changes a day.How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
at first when our son came home there were some days that I would change him 4-5 times in a day and from time to time even more than that (he had reflux). But then there were some days where I might change him twice (plus clean clothes to go to bed in). Now, I might have to change him twice but that doesn't happen all that often.How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
For the first couple of months I would just keep them in onesies. I am an aunt to 4 kids and the youngest is 3 months. We can keep her in the same outfit for almost the whole day unless she spits up on it or pees through her diaper. My 5 year old nephew is probably the one that goes through the most clothes per day.How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
they do need changed a lot... but id stock up on the bibs. you'll use those more then u realize. even before they eat real food the drool and spit up can be overwhelming at times so a bib is much easier to change then a whole outfit. then you dont have to worry about the cute outfits getting stained. OH and they grow out of the clothes SUPER fast so dont buy too many. and try to stock up on the 1year plus.. people will give you a lot of the younger months at your baby shower.. :) good luck!!How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
all depends...you cant ever have to many clothes for your little one but onesies and sleepers are life savers...the cute little outfits are great but you always are going to have accidents...also remember they grow fast my lil man went straight through 0-3 months in less then a week!How many changes of clothes does a baby go through a day?
on a good day we only need jammies and an outfit. on a bad day we go through a few of each.
  • odp.net charakterset
  • hip hop abs program
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment