Thursday, September 22, 2011

I want to change my baby's name?

Hi, I'm a 19 year old mother of 4; Daisey (3) Ryder(2) hope (1) and Max. (sorry i put hunter instead of ryder) I like the name ryder, but i may like hunter better? I also maybe want to change Hope's name fo sure???? I regret that day. I maybe want to change her name to violet or rainbow. Daisey and max are great. Well how can i change their names??? (im sorry im new at this and have no one to help me really)



which names do u like better?

Hunter

or

Ryder?



Hope

or

Violet

or Rainbow





for some reason i want to rename hope rainbow. Im actually not sure about ryder. I don't know how to do it? Can someone tell me how or just tell me which names u like btter?: Thanx!



and answer my other questions too!I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
i like hunter better than ryder but he might get a bit confused. ask him. but please, please, please, don't change your daughter's name to rainbow, it's just stupid. and then think of a 40 year old woman named rainbow, please don't do it.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I like Ryder way better than Hunter. And I like Hope a lot better than Violet or Rainbow!!! Keep their names the way they are. They are old enough to know their names already.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
Hunter.



I like Hope. I would just stick with those names. Violet and Rainbow are too.....colorish..XDI want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I like Hunter better.



I like Hope or Violet...definately not Rainbow!I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
never mind name changes how about bcI want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I think either Hunter or Ryder is great! And Hope and Violet are both good too...but not Rainbow... Don't name your daughter Rainbow :(I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
Oh dear, leave poor Hope's name alone unless you're going to replace it with something decent! I would hate my mother forever if she'd called me Rainbow.



Hunter, definitely. Ryder will properly be mocked a lot in school...I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
hunter is a Great name so i would stick with that and hope is to beautiful to by pass so i would stick with that..you made the right decisions the first time for your kids name so dont change them now :-DI want to change my baby%26039;s name?
The names you have chosen are perfect :) The children were born with there names and they have learned them already. You shouldn't change your kids names but leave them they way they are, because the name of the person can make them who they are.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
well if i were you i would just leave ryder since he is already 2 he is already used to his name and it would be hard to change.

but as for Hope do not do rainbow but Violet is gorgeus and since she is only it would be okayI want to change my baby%26039;s name?
Are you serious? I strongly advise you NOT to change your daughters name to RAINBOW ugh. What an ugly first name.Maybe just give it to her as a nickname. She can be your little %26quot;rainbow%26quot; like some kids are their parents %26quot;sunshine%26quot;. but do not legally change her name to rainbow,she'll hate u for it. Ryder is a great name ,leave it be.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I love the name Hunter, much better than Ryder. Hope is also much better than Violet or RainbowI want to change my baby%26039;s name?
WHY DO YOU HAVE 4 KIDS AT THE AGE OF 19?!

Sorry I had to get that out...

I personally like the name Ryder, changing his name now will only confuse him. The name Hope is way better then Rainbow, and better then Violet. What about Holly? It seems like u want her to have a nature name so what about... Angel, Autumn, Harmony, Honey, Kharma, Meadow, Melody, Passion, Serenity, or Skye?I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
i like ryder better. i'd either go with hope or violet. rainbow is too hippyish.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I think their names are pretty and they all go great together. I would not change them for the simple fact that I think it will cost you money in order for you to change them through the court system. Not only that you will probably have problems with their social security number. It is your choice and if you want to do it then go right ahead. I think that Violet is cute





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I really like the name Hunter, but since your son Ryder is 2, he probably already knows his name, so I would leave it since there really is nothing awful about his name. If you'd prefer, why don't you begin calling him Skip or Chip or Bud? As for baby Hope, her name is lovely. Violet, too is nice, But please do not call her Rainbow. Not a good name. To change the name of a baby, I believe you'd need to talk to a lawyer or ask the people at your Town or City Hall.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
once you have named your child you cant go ahead and change it. changing there name is up to them when they get older. you cant start calling her hope and then say %26quot; honey, your new name is Alexis, its not Hope anymore%26quot;



and Rainbow??????I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
Ryder

and HopeI want to change my baby%26039;s name?
I like Hunter better than Ryder and Hope better than Rainbow, but it's a bit late to be changing their names. They already respond to what they are.I want to change my baby%26039;s name?
Hiya,



Don't worry about the legal stuff at this stage because Ryder and Hope are good names



My friend just had a baby and had her name registered as Ava Mai but changed her mind straight away so legally she's called Ava but my friend always calls her Suki (Suki-Mai)



Hunter is a cool nickname for your son which means you could gradually introduce it so as not to confuse him



As for your daughter, I think Hope is the best name but if you are determined to change it I would go with Rainbow, because while I think Violet is the better name, Rainbow is a better nickname if you see what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment