Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i get the baby to change position?

I'm 31 weeks pregnant... and every night around this time the baby seems to like to settle on my right side RIGHT under my ribs, and every night it kills me. Is there anything I can do to make him move around a little, or should I just tough it out? Thanks!How do i get the baby to change position?
my baby`s back lays to the left side in me. i heard your not suppose to lie on your right side or your back. um most often if i lie to the opposite which baby is lying (r) he tends to move more which bothers me before bed. so i would say lay on your left.How do i get the baby to change position?
TRY DRINKING SOME COLD JUICE (ORANGE) OR EAT A PIECE OF CANDY.How do i get the baby to change position?
I am 35 weeks, and I find if I am uncomfortable with the way the baby is sitting or positioned, a warm bath helps or gentle massage.How do i get the baby to change position?
Have you tried putting a cold pack on that area. I know they will sometimes react to hot and cold even through you stomach.How do i get the baby to change position?
put an ice pack where he/she laying..the baby will move from that spot. during my pregnancy my son would lay rite up under my right rib..o my goodness it hurt so i tried the ice pack and the baby moved but once i stopped a couple minutes he went right back to that spot. i guess baby is running out of room so baby gonna lay where it most feels comfortable. u can try lotion and massage the baby away form that spot. however if the baby wont nudge then i guess last resort is to deal with it. guess what i am one month postpartum and for 3wks after i still had sore ribs. now its good but if i touch it i can still feel a very light pain on my rib cage..sucksHow do i get the baby to change position?
Do pelvic tilts...get on hands and knees, keeping back straight, then arch up back like an angry cat, hold for a few seconds, then release. Do 10 reps 3 times a day. This will help encourage baby to settle in a birthing poition.
  • connecting database
  • how to grow pomegranate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment