Thursday, September 22, 2011

Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?

How much baby food does a baby eat in a day?

How many bibs should you buy to last an enitre year?

How many breast pumps should you buy to last a month?

How much formula should you give a baby a day?

How many times do you have to change a babies diaper?

How many diapers will a baby go through a day?



Sorry for all the questions! I'm just inexperienced with babies.Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
For how old a baby? It really varies by age.Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
my son is 9 months

1. he eats 1 jar and a lot of table food, everytime we eat.

2. I only got a pack of 10 and they are doing great.

3. you only need 1 pump if necessary.

4. depends on age, my son takes 8oz 3 times a day

5. anytime he is wet.

6. depends on baby/age my son needs a change every 2 hours or so.Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
VERY INEXPERIENCED.



One pump if you need one at all.

I breastfed....

When they are really wet or when they poop.

A lot of diapers.

NO food until about 4 months old.

Bibs? I had about 6 or 7. For public things. At home, change the shirt.

You will do lots of laundry.



Feel free to email me.Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
1) My son was eating half a jar(once a day) at 6 months and was on table foods at 7 months. A lot of babies, though, get to eating three meals of baby food/day(breakfast, lunch, and dinner).



2) 10-20. That's about how many we had and they have lasted us(our son is 11 and a half months).



3) You should only need ONE breast pump. I think you may be confusing that with something else.. A breast pump is what you use to pump out milk.



4) That depends on each indivdual baby. Newborns typically eat 2-4 oz. every 2-3 hours. When my son was older he was averaging 5 oz. every 3-4 hours.



5) As often as needed.



6) As a newborn my son probably went through 12-14 diapers in a day. Now that he's older I change him about 6-8 times/day.Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
my 7 month old son gets two meals of baby food a day one in the morning one at night...the rest of the day is still breast milk and formula



i have a couple of bib because i wash them as often as regular laundry



one breast pump should be sufficient...they're pretty expensive



my son gets around 24oz of combined formula and breast milk from bottles each day and the rest is from nursing in the morning and evenings on days i have to work....and in that case i let him nurse to his own content



diaper changes depends on how fast his bowels happen to be moving that day but id safely say at least 6 times a day and thats cause its better to keep them dry than sitting in a wet or soiled diaper



we buy the jumbo packs of diapers and it lasts average two weeks or so before we have to buy more...



hope this helps... dont be sorry for asking questions if you genuinely don't know the answers...it never hurts to ask!!! :)Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
My son's six months;



1. 2 Jars of baby food, and probably 28 oz of milk.. i think?

2. Um, I have ten. I just wash them.

3. I guess one

4. As much as they want

5. Probably 8 times, or more if needed.

6. Probably 8Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
buy some baby books lady!!!!!!!!!!!Answer these baby questions ex: how many does a baby use a day?
1) None, I never use %26quot;baby food%26quot; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/676279

2) None, I hate bibs they don't work so I don't use them

3) A breast pump should last 12-36 months if you buy the right one for the amount you use it

4) 2-3oz per lbs of body weight per day to a max of 32 oz

5) 8-12 times a day when they are newborns. 5-8 times a day for an older baby

6) Err see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment