Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why did he change his mind about the baby?

When I found out I was pregnant the guy I was seeing (he's 27, I'm 25, he is Thai, born and raised in USA, just moved back to Thailand, I am Russian but moved to Thailand with my whole family when I was 12) seemed to be so supportive, he even talked about moving in together, but as days went by he began to change his mind and started pushing me for an abortion, he made me feel miserable. He would tell me to get an abortion, but at the same time he said that when the baby is born he wanted to be a part of her life. We had a lot of fights and I felt horrible. Then about a week ago he called and asked me if I wanted to hang out, I asked him why would I want to hang out with someone who is so mean to me, and he suggested just hanging out without talking about the %26quot;situation%26quot;, so I told him I was busy and he asked me to call him whenever I was free. Then couple of days later I was online and me messaged me asking for my number, he said he lost his phone, I gave it to him, but when I asked for his he ignored me. Finally, last night he called me and told me that he liked me, but he didn't like the situation we are in, and he said if I wanted a baby I could keep her, but he wasn't gonna be there. I asked him if he still wanted to see the baby and he said no (even though he always told me otherwise). Then he said goodbye an hung up... I felt so betrayed. I never asked him for anything and never expected anything from him, I guess I just needed some support from him, more like a friendship, someone who can go to the hospital appointments with me or someone I could hang out with. And I guess I was still hoping for my baby to know the father. I honestly didn't expect him to be this way. It seemed so immature! He just ran away from the problem, because he was afraid of the changes baby will bring to his life. But...how can you not want to see your own child..the one you have created? I don't understand that :( I don't feel bad for myself, because I never loved this guy, I was just hoping that maybe he will be a father for our baby and can support me during the pregnancy...emotionally. And what am I supposed to tell my child when the time comes? Why do some guys act like that? Why they just run away from responsibility? Women have to deal with so much more during pregnancy and child birth and for the rest of their lives!!! And we face it and deal with it! It's just...I can't understand how can you say no to your own child. Do you think he will ever regret his choice? Does he even feel bad right now?Why did he change his mind about the baby?
There's a quote that says something about women become mothers the day they find out their expecting and men become fathers the day their child is born. It is easy for men to ignore the situation and distance themselves when they are not the ones carrying the child. I don't know if he regrets or not and it's not something you can change. Just do your best and you'll be find. Try to find a support group for single pregnant women in your area or reconnect with family and you'll find emotional support there.Why did he change his mind about the baby?
If you didn't love this man, it's better he's not in the child's life anyway. This is all your fault, actually. You should have not just had sex with someone without love.
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • jacking off bad for your health
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment