Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my baby's sleeping pattern?

he is 6 months old and he doesn't want to sleep at night like he use to

now he sleeps at 5 am and wakes up at 3 or 4 pm...im really tired and i want him to sleep at night so that i can too have a good night sleep.

please help!How do i change my baby%26039;s sleeping pattern?
I know it's hard, but if he's not falling asleep until 5am make him wake up at 9am keep him up as long as you can, then only let him sleep for like 2 hours. Then wake him up and keep him up for as long as you can, then whatever time you want to start putting him to sleep put him down and let him sleep. If he wakes up let him cry it out a little if he's not asleep in 20 minutes, get him up and give him a warm bottle, then lay him down and he should fall asleep with in 20-30 minutes. This is of course if you don't have a problem with letting him cry it out a little.How do i change my baby%26039;s sleeping pattern?
6 months is a big growth spurt time. He probably just needs the extra feed. It should soon pass. You can pull through!How do i change my baby%26039;s sleeping pattern?
http://get-shorty.com/shorty/clickbank/BabySleepSolution/



That website will help you. I used to have the same problem as you. Sometimes my child won't sleep the whole day and would cry on and on!

I downloaded the audio tutorial teaching me how to have my toddler and baby sleep well. It worked! My child slept like a log all the way and I don't even need to worry about him anymore!

I really recommend you to get it! It was featured in parenting magazines too!



P.S: Please use Firefox as I just found out the website is only optimized for Firefox browsers and NOT Microsoft Internet Explorers.

No comments:

Post a Comment