Thursday, November 18, 2010

How did having a baby change you out look on life?

For me it changed everything. I had to stop alot and get my self together.How did having a baby change you out look on life?
I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first. I had already dropped out of school, did not plan on ever going back, I was into drugs and a lot of drinking, and sex. Once I had my daughter I looked at her and realized I wanted her to have oppertunities. So I moved out of my small town, finished my school, and took a multimedia program, and am now working my way into the media industry. I have grown up and put my daughter first above all else, and have made so many sacrifies for us both. We have a great home, and a wonderful man in our lives that loves us both, and the new one due here in a couple of month. So having a child changed my life in more ways than I can name. I can't imagine my life without her, because it would not be as great and fullfilling as it is now.How did having a baby change you out look on life?
yupHow did having a baby change you out look on life?
well i got a jobHow did having a baby change you out look on life?
It changes everything, doesn't it? I spent the whole first day crying because I was thinking, %26quot;WOW! My mom loves ME like this!%26quot;How did having a baby change you out look on life?
Having a baby changes everything... for the better!

Your priorities change instantly, and you feel a love that nothing will ever top. Nothing is better in this life. All the best to you.How did having a baby change you out look on life?
having my daughter completely turned my life upside down. i had to get my priorities straight and do what was best for herHow did having a baby change you out look on life?
you start to worry about your baby and his/or her well being and not your self and how this world will affect your kids

your friend

blue butterflyHow did having a baby change you out look on life?
Having a baby made me feel more grounded. It made me feel more responsible. Without my daughter, I do not think I could have accounted for much. She made me want to become a better person because I just to make sure I deserve such a perfect child. She became my inspiration. A rock I can hold on to in this unsteady world we all live in. Having a baby made me see how the future can be such a better place for both of us because she showed me that it has so much promise for both of us. Having a baby completed me, in more ways than one. :)How did having a baby change you out look on life?
It definitely makes you way more mature. You are now 100% responsible for someone you barely know and someone that cant take care of themselves. It makes you more patient... for example.. the 3 am feedings. It makes you more selfless.. you sacrifice everyday things that you would have taken advantage of 6 months ago. I am definitely not my old self, I gave up alot, but I also gained alot. I look at my daughters little face everyday and thank heavens that this little girl was brought to me and that she brings me joy, despite the little sacrifices! And it is also WAY harder to run errands.. every trip is a chore!!How did having a baby change you out look on life?
Everything became dangerous! %26amp; gave me more appreciation for my mother.How did having a baby change you out look on life?
Yeah, my son was a miracle sild that blessed me immensely. My daughter is the spawn of the devil and I want to kill myself when I hear her wail for no reason.How did having a baby change you out look on life?
First you are now 2 not one and babys are a hand full sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment