Thursday, November 18, 2010

How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?

I heard that having a baby can change a man forever, in a good way! Just wondering how this affected your significant other, like what changes you see in him etc... I am due in 6 weeks and I can't wait to see my hubby with our little one, he is so excited! I wonder how it will change him, so I thought I'd ask to see how having a baby affected others :)How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
I thought it was beautiful what happened to mine. The minutes after she was born, after they took her off my chest and cleaned her up, he was the first to hold her. Instinctively, he went into the corner of the room and sat in the rocker just holding, smiling and staring at her. It was the most amazing thing i've ever seen. Now that she's four months old, he's still so in love with her, it makes me even more in love with him.How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
My husband didn't really change all that much. He definitely stopped driving like a madman though!How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
Well, my hubby's heart melts when he sees his little babies. He always cries at the births. Kinda forced him a little to be more responsible. No matter what answers you get here, all men are different and react differently to becoming a parent. You know your hubby the best. So however you think he will change based on his personality will probably be correct. :-) Congrats on your soon-to-be arrival!How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
My partner is a woman. She never knew that she was capable of the patience needed to raise a child but I knew she was based on her character. She wouldn't trade a second of being a parent and is very grateful that I wanted a baby with her. (We used a sperm donor).How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
My husband was already a father when we got together, but he was very misguided. He had no issues with giving his daughter things like pudding and raw pie dough for breakfast. So when our first child together came along he didn't really change much except that he was more active in getting up in the middle of the night, checking the baby, changing diapers, etc.



I have noticed that he has learned a lot of patience with his older daughter since our daughter was born and I'm not sure why that is. He's always been a loving, generous dad. Now that there are two children (and a third on the way) he tends to think ahead a little better than he used to and he no longer gives pie dough and pudding for breakfast.How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
Mine didn't change. Yes he adores our daughter, and when he's with her you can see the love in his eyes. But he still does what he likes. I'm the one who looks after our daughter 24/7. (No Nappy changes, no getting up in the night etc)How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
well my boyfriend was always a good provider but he was always kind of mean to other people before our son was born..he just doesnt like some people..lol..when i found out i was regnant he was a complete dick he told me that i should go fall down the staris or some dumb stuff like that but as time went on he got so much better.he changed so much for the better..the day our son was born he was so happy..and he is a great dad..now looking back i cant even believe that was the same person..congratulatins!!!1How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
My husband loves our little baby more than anything and he is very involved in taking care of the baby, but, as far as any kind of %26quot;changes%26quot; he didn't really change. I know what you mean though - I remember thinking that way too and looking forward to seeing my husband with the baby and imagining what it will be like... But now that the baby is here and everything, I can't really see any %26quot;changes%26quot; in him lol. He's just the same husband I've always had, except he's a little more covered in baby barf ;)How did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
Having a baby did not change my husband at all. He still sits around playing video games all day and night and he doesn't help me unless I make him. I don't even bother asking him to help anymore because he just complains. I adore my baby. She's my world. I just can't believe he doesn't want to spend any time with her, because I want to spend every second with her! My husband definitely didn't change...but I didn't really think he wouldHow did having a baby change your husband/fiance/boyfriend for the better?
Before our son was born, my fiance was just all about himself. Don't get me wrong, he is the sweetest man ever, but most of the time he would put himself first ahead of others and that was something that I learned to accept and deal with. But I kept holding onto hope that once our son was born, he would change for the better. You know that old saying, a women becomes a mother when she gets pregnant, but a man becomes a father once he sees his child for the first time. It is SO true. The day that I went into labor, I was so calm and relaxed and my fiance was too. I ended up getting a C-section, since Colton flipped to breech position, and my fiance stood up the entire time, held my hand, and looked over the curtain and watched our son come out. And once I heard Colton cry for the first time, Josh looked down at me with tears in his eyes. And ever since then, he has been so about Colton, and less about himself. And I love him for it more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment