Thursday, November 18, 2010

How many times a day do you change baby's clothing, how often do you do laundry?

Sometimes my son needs his clothing changed 3-4 times a day on a bad day.



He spits up, sweats, gets cereal on it, his diaper sometimes leaks.



So he goes through a ton of clothing.



Sometimes I am lucky and get away with him being in the same outfit ALL day until bath and bed time.



But on average he gest dressed out of PJ's in the morning, then usually gets changed in another outfit once before bed then gets PJ's on at bedtime. He never reuses the same PJ's because they do not stay clean.



I used about 4-5 cloth diapers for his burping per day because he spits up and then they start to get crusty and smell.



So I do a load of wash every day between his an my clothing because sometimes I get spit up on or cereal sprayed on me when he blows bubbles with food in his mouth.



How often do you and your baby change in a day and how many loads of laundry do you do per day?



I like the summer time because I can just keep him in a diaper all day and not worry about soiled clothing.



And for diaper changes he gets changed about every 2 hours during the day but can go up to 10 hours sleeping at night, so no diaper changes then.



How often do you change diapers?How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
It depend of his age. You want him to be clean like you. He needs to feel good with his clothesHow many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
My mom just had a baby and what she does is always have a bib on him. Then she mostly washes bibs.

My mom usually checks every few hours on the diaper or she makes me do it, so there's not really a regular time of when he gets changed.

But my grandma told my mom to just keep him in his PJ's until after his breakfast, then wash him up and put him in clean clothes with a bib on.How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
I change Katylin about 4 times a day, I change about 2times.. I change her diaper about every hour or so.How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
I only change my daughters clothes once a day. I change them when she wakes up and change them into her pajama's after her bath. I would say her diaper gets changed about 8-10 times a day just depending. I wash clothes once a week. Usually on the weekend.How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
Argh, the one question I really never wanted to ask myself..



My son is 10 months old and goes through 2 lots of clothes a day, one for night time and one for day time.



He doesn't really spit up or cause a mess, as he always has a bib on.. So I mostly wash about 4 of those a day..



He goes through a cloth diaper a day for random messes with his sippy cup, or drool.



I do basically 2 loads of washing a day, one for him, one for us. ( Could be towels, clothes or sheets.. Anything.. Ha ha. )



For diaper changes.. He gets a change every 4 - 6 hours depending on how much he has eaten or had to drink.. And at night he has one for bedtime that gets changed again in the morning..



To be honest, I think I am gonna be screwed with washing when it comes to the new baby.. I will have to do lots more washing.. Ha ha ha. =]





EDIT - Thumbs down fairy is back, I see??How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
Well aside from his Pj;s I think I probably change Quincys clothes twice a day... around afternoon time he has gotten formula or greenbeans or something down the front of him, soo I clean him up and put him in another onsie until bedtime. I normally do laundry twice a week. Wednesdays and Sundays [unless something is stained badly...then i spray it with a stain treater and wash it later that night] I change diapers about every 2-3 hours.How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
my son is 11mths. how old is yours?



he goes through 2 or 3 outfits a day because of: drool (he's teething and bibs don't seem to catch it all) and playing in the dirt outside.

I let him eat his solid meals without clothes if i suspect it's going to get really messy!

after his bath he goes through 2 sets of PJs normally before he goes to bed because he gets them all drooly or pours his drinks on them accidently.



i do two loads of laundry a day. One day i wash the lights and darks. The next day i wash towels and bibs.

and i keep on rotating it like that. I soak the bibs and face washers in a bucked of detergent as soon as he messes them to avoid stains.



i change his diaper every 2 or 3 hrs too.How many times a day do you change baby%26039;s clothing, how often do you do laundry?
Hiya....



I'm assuming you have a young baby! I think everyone goes through this stage with a young baby so don't worry. Some babies are more sickly or more gassy then others, resulting in them needing more nappy changes or them being sick. I used to have to change my daughter 3-4 times a day on a bad day, as her stools used to squirt up her back or squirt out of the sides of her nappies ha ha. It was a nightmare, she is now 6 mths and on pureed food so its not so bad now, we still have the odd incident though :) It will get easier in time.



My daughter has her own little laundry basket and I only do a wash when it is full. When an incident happens I normally just put them in the machine and do a rinse, or just rinse by hand if its just a little sick.



I used to change my daughters nappies every 2 hrs but now I change her every 3-4 hrs depending on the feel of the nappy, or if she poops obviously I change her straight away :)

Hope this helps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment