Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change tables, for changing baby?

How many mothers use them,

who of you prefers to just change baby on the ground with a mat.

If you use a change table, do you change baby in the same place (nursery, bathroom etc) everytime?



I like the idea of setting up a change station in the laundry (ours is rather big) and only changing in that room.Change tables, for changing baby?
I have a change table and I've always changed my kids in the same place-their room-for practical reasons. The mat is great to have for when u go out, or when u just need a diaper. But when you have to change your baby's bum and have wipes, clothes and diapers ready I find it easier to store everything and for convinience-their clothes are in their room.

And also for after bath, I'll just take my daughter into her room, and change her there. I have everything within hands reach.



Having a change station in the laundry is a good idea-but I would suggest you get one for your baby's room as well.Change tables, for changing baby?
I had a change table, but rarely ever used it.

It's personal preferance.Change tables, for changing baby?
we put a changing pad on her dresser along w/the diapering supplies. we bring her into the nursery for every change. we live in a ranch so it's no big dea. that's a good idea that you have. then wehn she poops through her onesie the oxyclean and washing machine are right there!Change tables, for changing baby?
we have one, my hub uses it all the time; i am more apt to change wherever she is than go all the way to the nursery if we are in the den; but then i change a lot more than he does so i guess he doesn't mind walking, lol; if she's just had a bath or something, or maybe i am getting her dressed i use it; i really like having it though; when she was small and going all the time, it was a backsaver; and it has shelves where i have bins to hold all kinds of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment