Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my baby's last name if it doesnt match his dads?

my husband was adopted not legally he was supposed to change his last name to his adoptive moms but is too much trouble.. we made the mistake of putting his adoptive families last name on my babies thin thinking we were gonna be able to change my husband.. his a 1yr old dunno Wut to do i been to the family court and they cant do it.. they said on paper it does not show that is his real dad.. please help me..How do i change my baby%26039;s last name if it doesnt match his dads?
It depends which state you live in and the applicable laws there, but the simplest thing to do is contact Social Security Administration so that your baby's tax ID matches the name you would like.How do i change my baby%26039;s last name if it doesnt match his dads?
You can change your babies last name to anything you want to change it to. You just need to have both parents permission to do so. Plus, your husband changing his name would be even easier since he is an adult. He just needs to fill out a form at the court house and pay the filing fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment