Thursday, November 18, 2010

How tall is too tall for a changing table or dresser you change a baby on top of?

Seems like most changing tables and 3 drawer dressers are anywhere from 35-41 inches tall, which seems like it would be too tall. (I'm 5'5%26quot;.) But what do you think?



By the way, rather than buying a changing table, I would rather use a dresser and put a changing pad on top of it; so I'm keeping in mind that this would could add another couple of inches on top of the dresser height. Then your baby sticks up a few inches on top of that as well.



But I've just noticed that changing tables - which are supposedly meant for changing babies on top of - also seem to be too tall.How tall is too tall for a changing table or dresser you change a baby on top of?
A comfortable level for myself was having the top of the table at my waist. I never used the table though...stored it and then sold it.

we used the couch because we had no room in our 1 bedroom apartment for the table really. Now we're in a house, but we still use the living room. I just have a few changing pads just in case.



Use whatever is most comfortable for you. Right now, we have a hard time keeping our son in one spot to get his diaper changed...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment