Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the baby position in pregnancy from 'frank breech' to head-down(normal)?

I am 3 weeks away from my due date and just found out that my baby is frank-breech! What techniques can I do to move the baby to a head-down position so that I can have a normal delivery, instead of C-section?



Thanks a lot!!!How to change the baby position in pregnancy from %26039;frank breech%26039; to head-down(normal)?
PUT FOUR PILLOWS UNDER YOUR BUTT,VISUALIZATION OF THE BABY HEAD DOWN,IF YOUR LUCKY THE BABY WILL TURN RIGHT BEFORE BIRTHHow to change the baby position in pregnancy from %26039;frank breech%26039; to head-down(normal)?
An L%26amp;D nurse told me if a baby is breech, you can get your ironing board and lay it on the couch slanted. Get someone to help you and lay on the ironing board upside down. They say the gravity will make him turn. I guess the baby will think he is upside down. I guess you would do this in timed increments since the blood may rush to your head. Good luck. Hope it works, it did for one of the nurses on her unit.How to change the baby position in pregnancy from %26039;frank breech%26039; to head-down(normal)?
i do not know if there is a way to MAKE them change position

The baby is going to be in the position that it wants to be in

No comments:

Post a Comment