Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is too late to change my baby name, I really waant strongly to givre him a new name, he is 10 moths old?

I didn't wanat from the begining to give him this name, and now my husband do't want to help me in that, I asked him since my baby was 2 months old, and I still want that, is that will cost me lots of maoney if I contact a lawer to do that soon for me? how much, please help me. Thanks for anyone try to help me.Is too late to change my baby name, I really waant strongly to givre him a new name, he is 10 moths old?
You'll just confuse your baby that way. Instead just give him a nick name...or call him by the middle name.Is too late to change my baby name, I really waant strongly to givre him a new name, he is 10 moths old?
it is possible to do.

but it cost alot of money, paper work and time wasting.

your baby has had his name for 10months, you cant just change it.

but is it really worst it?

No comments:

Post a Comment