Thursday, November 18, 2010

How fast did your baby change shoe sizes?

My daughter recently started walking. She is 14 months and wears a size 4. I am just waiting for her feet to grow out of her cute shoes I just bought her. So I was wondering how long did it take (on average) for your baby/infant to grow into the next shoe size? She has been a size 4 for about one month and I am dreading having to buy her even more shoes in the next size.How fast did your baby change shoe sizes?
The shoe stores say to get them sized every 6 months. I always get a half size bigger then my son wears so that he can wear them longer....How fast did your baby change shoe sizes?
i'm not sure, my son has very fat feet and its very hard to find him shoes, so he has been dealin with hand-me downs that are a size too big. i agree with the lady above, next time you get shoes, go a size of a 1/2 a size bigger so they last a lil longer, baby shoes are WAY too expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment