Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change a baby girl's diaper?

OK, I'm not an idiot but I have a son and I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with a boy. I know sometimes when I change him - this might be gross - but it gets messy and sometimes his poop is everywhere. I'm just nervous with a girl, I feel like they could get an infection I'm going to be so nervous making sure I clean her well. Am I just having normal pregnancy jitters??How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
You wrote Im currently 20 weeks pregnant with a boy. See what pregnancy does to your mind and body, Lol I felt the same way when my daughter arrived after 5 boys. Just make sure u wipe from front to back and keep her clean so she wont get an infection. Sometimes the inner lips can get dirty from a bowel movement so always check and wipe slowly. Congrats on you soon to be daughter. Girls are so much fun.How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
Wipe front to back. Like you do for yourself :-) Don't worry, you'll be fine.How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
when changing a girl you make sure you wipe front to back so you wipe towards there bottom not from the bottom upwards

i have 2 girls and i was told this was the way to change themHow do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
Yes you are having normal jitters. I had a boy, girl and then another boy. I had a midwife who advised me and she said it is just like wiping yourself. You were always taught to wipe from the front to the back. That way you can not pass any bacteria into the %26quot;delicate%26quot; parts of your baby girl.



Best of luck with baby 2How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
You wipe front to back and make sure when she poops you clean out her lady parts really well Also, when she pees with the diaper of it can sneak up on you, and it causes a big old mess. It is not hard at all and once you do it once you will be a pro.How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
That was the first thing my brother commented on in the hospital after his daughter was born. There are many %26quot;folds%26quot; and all need to be clean. Take your time and you will be a pro before you know it.How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
only difference is you have more to wipe...



front to back!



and all babies poop everywhere...sorry! lolHow do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
Always wipe front to back, otherwise you'd get the poop in the vagina and she may get an infection, pay close attention to carefully wiping the folds of the vagina, if poop from the diaper gets there, always wipe away from the vaginal opening. Also make sure the area isn't too wet as girls tend to chafe easier than boys.How do you change a baby girl%26039;s diaper?
If you're pregnant with a boy why does it matter? You wipe a little girl from front to back just like you would wipe yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment