Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?

since our son was born my wife has tried to go down on me and can never finish because she sqays it makes her sick. i ask her if she is only doing it for me or if she really wants to do it and she says she used to love it and cant understand it and wants to please me the same way i do her. please help us with this dalema.we both miss it.Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?
It could be a case of %26quot;Mommies aren't supposed to...%26quot; She may have the repressed thought that because she's a mommy now, that she's not supposed to do things like that.



Parenthood doesn't mean that sex life should go to 0. It could be several different things. Best to sit down with her and have a good chat about what it is that makes her sick. Is she having any particular thought while she's doing it? etc...



That's where I'd start.Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?
i can totally relate.. i lost my drive 6 yrs ago.. then i just recently wanted to do the things now that i did back then... it could come back.. then there's others that never come back... good luck!Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?
I don't know about anyone else, but after I had a baby, my interest in sex went to 0. That was almost 10 years ago and it hasn't come back!Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?
One thing to remember about being a new mom is that a woman can totally get burned out and not realize it. When I had my children there came a point when they were very young where I just couldn't handle %26quot;taking care%26quot; of one more person or one more thing. The result was I was never in the mood. I realized it was because I was seeing it %26quot;taking care%26quot; of my husband. It was just one more chore I had to do in the day to be a good mom and wife. Since, she says she doesn't understand what's up herself, perhaps you too should talk about what is going on outside the bedroom to see if it is effecting how she is feeling.Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?
ummm well i hate going down on my husband. but at times i do it get in the mood and do it for him.. I dont gag haha.. sometimes i did but now i know how to with out gaging.. secondly we have 2 kids. my sex drive was wayyyyy up there before we had our first daughter in 2004..



You just need the right setting and be in the mood. i know im not in the mood 24-7.. But im only 23...



Just talk to eachother and find out what she likes and please her.. tell her to take her time when she goes down on you. go to your book store and buy some books about sexual massages, diff sex positions... hey it could work.



i never finish either! hahaha.. my husband Jacks off to make him self ***.. haha.. (LOL) hes used to his hand.. im only his second person he ever had sex with. baaawahahah





Good Luck dude!Does having a baby change how women feel about different things when it comes to sex?
of course.. 1st of all she's sucking u off then kissing her baby.. that's gross enough right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment