Thursday, November 18, 2010

Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?

anyone has experience about their baby changing in their apprearance and complexion please share your story and how long does it take a baby to change%26gt;?Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
All three of my children were born with a dark complexion and dark, dark hair (except for my last who was born with bright red hair). Two of my children (1st %26amp; 3rd) got much lighter in complexion by their third month. My 2nd stayed dark complected and even today (she's 12) she tans very easily and rarely sunburns. But my 1st and 2nd children lost all their dark hair by the third month and it grew in blonde.



As for the appearance, my son was a face presentation so he was born looking like he went five rounds with Mike Tyson. His nose was smooshed pretty flat and his forehead was all cone-head instead of the back of his head. He was very bruised all over his head because I was in labor for a REALLY long time (72 hours) before they did a c-section. I thought he would look this way forever. But, even a few hours after he was born, he started to heal. EVery day he looked just a bit different. By two months old, you would have never known he was beat up so much.Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
Most babies are darker complected at birth than after a few months. Some change more than others. They may look exactly like thier baby pictures or nothing like after a few years. It depends on the child. Sometimes eye color will change, specifically if the eyes are blue.Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
Babies are all different. My son was born white white white and then, by the third day, became a dark tan. Now his skin is a bit lighter at 3 months, but he still mostly resembles his dad.



My own personal experience was that for the first 16 years of my life, I was very light skinned but then gradually became darker and darker. I now have a lovely golden tan.



My best friend had straight hair until she hit puberty..then it became curly! So you can see, that it is all different for everyone. But trust me, your baby won't change so much that you won't be able to recognize him or her.Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
I've not had the experience of my babies' complexions changing, but their looks do change, to an extent. When my daughter was born, she looked *just* like my MIL. Now, though, people tell me she looks like me, which is kind of a relief. I mean, you go to the trouble of carrying the kid for 9 months, then dealing with labor %26amp; delivery, the least they can do is show some similarity to you! It took about a year for her to look more like me than my MIL.



I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, though. If it's a case where you had an affair, and the baby is not like your partner in complexion and looks, then...well, it might not be your partner's baby. :o/Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
Oh yeah. When my daughter was first born we thought she looked Asian - she had (forgive my unpolitically correct term here) slanted eyes and no eyelashes at all. And she was this milky brown color -really a beautiful baby. She also had a lop-sided head that corrected itself after an hour or so. After a couple days, she turned this pale white color with blue eyes and long long black eyelashes. It turns out she was swollen from going through the birthing process.

Anyways, now she has dark brown hair, grey blue eyes, and black eyelashes - she'll be a year on Friday. They change every single day and alot at first. Its amazing to look at all the pics taken over the first week.Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
My daughter had to stay under lights in the hospital for a week after she was born. So she was very tan for about a month after. Then she went back to normal. I would give a newborn a couple months because sometimes their skin can look red.Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
My baby changes her looks all the time! She was born with a ton of hair and a little curl in front. It was straight (all of her hair) until she was about 4 months old. Then it got curly - it still is curly. Too cute. She was born with 2 birthmarks on her tummy, those are still there. She changes so much! I just wish I could keep her little a while longer. She's only 8 months old, but it goes SO fast!Does the baby change alot? in their appearance and complexion?
my first born was darker in skin color (cacsiuan) with dark black hair now he's almost 4 with blond hair blue eyes and fair white skin
  • get rid of red eye on picture
  • flower shop name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment