Thursday, June 2, 2011

Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?

Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?

I just had my daughter 2 weeks ago. I have a horrible headache that has not gone away for a week.

my house is a mess because my head hurts so bad to move i just sit on the couch all day to keep my head from hurting worse.

there is coloring books and colors all over the coffee table with baby blankets

there are clothes all over the loveseat from doing laundry that need to be folded

ther are a few dirt dishes in the sink the counter has junk all over it. there are hangers all over the floor that the kids threw around that were on the loveseat with the clothes. there are baby blanktes and burp cloths pacifiers all over my living room and dining room.



I am going to court in 2 weeks to try and get custody of my two older kids ages 5 and 6. ( their dad will not get a job and keeps getting his elec cut off getting a eviction notice for not paying rent cant pay phone bill gets cable and home phone cut off. gets car in accident but has no car insurance to fix it. so i know that financially we are in a better situation )



well i have had them for the last month for the summer and their dad came and picked them up for their step brothers birthday party. well every time he has came to pick them up in the last couple months my house was spotless sinc ehe picks them up in the evening but today he picked them up at 8am



well first i am asleep still from getting home at 12 from the fireworks lastnight that were down town had to get the kids a bath then get them in bed then give baby a bath feed baby change baby so i was really tired not to mention all the overnight feedings.



so he knocked on the door i didnt know he was here cause i was asleep. my kids opened the door when they know they are not supposed to open the door for anyone



so my daughter comes in the room waking me up saying daddy is here i have no idea how long he has been standing in my doorway and my kids have not eaten breakfast. and they are dressed since i remember my daughter comming up to me earlier and i told her to get dressed for daddy pauls. but i dont know what time that was or if he was possibly here at that time. or if he had just got here when she woke me up the last time.



i am so scared that he is going to say i am a bad parent because i let my kids answer the door, didnt feed them, i was asleep while they were awake watching cartoons. and it was 8 am so he will say that i cant even wake up at 8 howwill i wake up at 6 to get them to school every day



should i worry about this. i am so tired my baby wakes up ever 2 hours and i have to be the one to wake up every time she wakes up since my husband works over night.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
Bloody hell. You dont half waffle on a load of rubbish. Could you not be a little more succinct?Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
get off the computer and clean up!Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
Nope you shouldn't feel bad at all. =) Having a new baby is a lot of work and time. Just take care of your baby and rest.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
No, just try your best and go see a doctor about your head.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
You have a 2 week old baby and 2 older kids in the house, of course your house isn't spotless. I wouldn't worry about it at all. When my son was 2 weeks old he had colic and was up crying until 4am some nights, thankfully he's my first so I didn't have any other kids to worry about. My house was a huge mess for his first 3+ months and still even after that depending on the day.



I assume you are married since you have a step child, it's your husband's job to help you out with this especially in the early days with a demanding newborn.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
No you should not feel bad. You should only feel bad if you were

ignoring/neglecting/not taking care of your newborn and older children, and cleaning up instead.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
if your house is a bit messy, that's okay with a new baby. but, if it's dirty and your kids are unsupervised and unkempt then you need more help. try calling in a cleaning service (we do that for a few months after we have a baby) or even hiring a part-time babysitter to watch your kids during the day. yeah, you might worry if this happens more often than not though.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
Don't worry about it.............. you JUST had a baby. seriously tell everyone to f*ck off and tell them to push a kid outta their pussy and then have a perfect house.Should i feel bad? my house is a mess with a new baby?
I dont have a whole house to clean up but i have only one room to clean and its messy as anything because i just had a baby 2w 5d ago dont worrie about it if they say anything to you then explain to them what was going on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment