Thursday, June 2, 2011

How did having a baby change you?

Bored, due in five days, and trying to keep occupied :)How did having a baby change you?
Of course it did. You have way less time for yourself. But it also makes you a better person!!!!How did having a baby change you?
I haven't given birth yet, but i'd imagine you'd be more focused and driven with your life :-) i've heard young mums in particular learn more and become better off.How did having a baby change you?
i have a lot more respect for myself and i quit smoking!How did having a baby change you?
I'm only 18 and my daughter has changed me so much. I used to be this crazy little girl.. but now i'm a more mature, responsible %26amp; happier person. I love who i am now..and its because of my daughter.How did having a baby change you?
your life stops and your driven for this little BUNDLE you've fell head over heels with and you've just met, and i find i cry alot more even at stupid stuff and its not hormones my kids are 6 and 3 lolHow did having a baby change you?
Yes, I am a LITTLE more patient than I used to be...lol. Of course you start taking better care of yourself, you want to see the child grow up. I stopped partying,speeding,cursing,and started wearing a seatbelt,babytalk, and PRAYING....She changed my life for the better!How did having a baby change you?
Having a baby changed me immensely. I look at life totally different now and my children make me a better person each day. I have become more patient and tolerant, and I have become more responsible and organized. Before having my kids I took a lot for granted but now I really appreciate everything the way I always should have. Having children really makes you open your eyes and realize that there is more then just you in the world.

Congrats on your impending birth!

Wishing you a quick and easy delivery!!How did having a baby change you?
my son is 9, and he has changed me alot! i stoped doing drugs, and i use to be a cutter, yeah! he has saved my life, he keeps me on the ground, and when i have a bad day, i think to myself, iam a mom, i have a responsibility to my son to stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment