Thursday, June 2, 2011

Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?

Ok, here's the details. My son was born October 4th last year and I need to get rid of this excess weight! I'm 28, about 5'9%26quot; and currently weigh close to 190. I need to lose like 40-50 pounds and slim down my thighs, waist, stomach and butt. I'm not trying to get 6 pack abs or anything, just want to fit into my old jeans. I used to be a size 9, now I'm a 14. Nothing fits, I hate my wordrobe. Anyway, I work from 8-5 and then go home, feed the baby, make dinner, change baby, put baby to bed, go on computer/relax for about an hour then go to bed. I just have no time for the gym at all. Mornings are not an option either. Sleeping is hard enough at night with the baby, can't get up at 5 to exercise. I'll be dead all day.



I eat cereal in the morning, a granola bar for a snack, salad or grilled chicken sandwich for lunch (or something else along those lines) and a healthy dinner. I don't eat junk, or snack much in the afternoon/evening or before bed.



Why do I feel like I'm getting fatter??Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Okay, i am dieting now! I had my last child in DEC. 2006. I have been dieting now for over a year! Its GREAT TO! I feel so much better.



I was put on 3000 calories a day by my docs. I couldnt have protein when prego so i had to help my baby grow by calories i took in. ARGH! It really packs on the pounds. With my first i gained over 50 pounds from it. Aand thats even with exercise every day! My second i gained 30 pounds and i had my kids back to back. I ended up at 230 pounds AFTER i had my last child in DEC 2006.



I am only 5'3%26quot; so that really SUCKED. I was wearing a 2X shirt and a size 18 jeans! ICK! I have never been overweight my whole life and i was not liking it at all. LOL!



I invested in TAEBO. I know it sounds ridiculous but you need a high impact work out that is going to target every aspect of your body pretty much. It might be hard at first but its FUN and you get use to it. I did it every other day and the days i didnt do it i did 100 crunches, 4-5 different type of leg lifts to target my inner and outer thighs, 10 lunges and 10 squats! Or as many as you can go. The squats make your butt perkier rather than saggier. LOL...The lunges target the thighs and calves.



Also, lower your calorie intake to 1200 calories a day! I know its not much but its not so much WHAT YOU EAT but its HOW MUCH YOU EAT!



Drink a BIG GLASS of water before you eat each and every meal. This is will damn near fill you up and when you eat dinner you wont as much. And you will fill up a lot faster. SO NO EXTRA CALORIES.



Dont restrict yourself from ANYTHING. I still eat ice cream and ice cream sandwhiches and chips, etc. the only thing i highly recommend you stay away from is PASTA. In one night i ate a handful of pasta b/c i wasnt really hungry and needless to say it made me gain 3 pounds in one night!!!



If you want to message me or send me an email so i can give you MORE details on exactly what leg lifts to do and how many i will.



SO you know...i can also email you pictures of the size changes of myself so you do know it works!



I AM PROUD TO SAY NOW THAT I WEIGH 156 POUNDS AND I HAVE GONE FROM A SIZE 18 JEANS TO A SIZE 8 JEAN!! I AM NOW IN A MEDIUM OR LARGE SHIRT RATHER THAN A 2X SHIRT. AND IN ONE YEAR AND ONE MONTH I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 74 POUNDS!!!!



SOME MIGHT THINK I AM STILL A FAT *** BUT I AM DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF AND I AM WILLING TO HELP ANYONE WHO FEELS THEY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT OR NEEDS HELP STARTING!



Will power is a big part of this! Ya gotta have it!



Throw me an email for more details!!!!Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
There is no magic secret to weight loss post-baby or otherwise. Lay off the cookies and take the stairs; there are no shortcuts.



%26quot;I eat cereal in the morning, a granola bar for a snack, salad or grilled chicken sandwich for lunch (or something else along those lines) and a healthy dinner. I don't eat junk, or snack much in the afternoon/evening or before bed.



Why do I feel like I'm getting fatter??%26quot;



Either you are eating Froot Loops, candy bars disguised as granola bars, sandwiches from fast-food places that are laden with mayo, and big, lardy, bland American-style %26quot;healthy dinners,%26quot; or you are overlooking a lot of wee snacks here and there that are adding up. Weight is not made out of air. Keep a strict food diary and see what turns up. If you are really taking in fewer calories than you're burning, your old clothes will fit again; it just might take some time.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Do you have anyone to help you around the house? If you have ur hubby or bf there to help out maybe go for like a 15 min power walk after work just for some light excersise! Or a light jog! Maybe get a tredmill or some sort of work out machine that you can fold up and put in a closet or whatever that is easy to pull out and insted of getting on the comp after you pt the baby to bed get on it for like 20 min or so!!



You have time to go to the gym if you really want to...you are just lacking motivation...



Maybe try to talk to a doc and they have a pill that helps curb hunger cravings...my friend at work did them and dropped a lot of weight!Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
You need to work out ! Sure eating healthy is Great , But you need to work out an get that fat off your body ! Why not change that Computer/Relax time to %26quot;Work out time%26quot; ? !Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
A size 9 may never happen again simply because it's a juniors size. It's made for women who haven't developed hips. The even sizes are likely to fit better. A realistic size would be getting back down to an 8-10.



Walking is the best thing you can do. If you can 30min 5 times a week you should see a change. Weight watchers also has a great program that might be beneficial. It's fairly easy to follow and live with as well.



Good luck.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
how long is your lunch at work. try walking for at least 30 mintues. it will helpMoms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
The thing is your probably eating more calories then you realize. Very common for people to feel like they aren't really eating as much as they are.



I had a baby in May 2007 and I was 170 at 5'6. Now 3 months later I'm 137 and losing weight still. I joined LA weight loss a couple months ago. Basically I measure EVERYTHING I put in my mouth so I know exactly how much I'm getting. What your eye thinks is 1 cup isn't really 1 cup. It could be 2 or even 3 giving you MUCH more calories then you think. I eat only lean meats (I have always just ate white meats), lots more salads with little or no salad dressing and small servings of carbs ( like 1/3 cup of pasta is actually a serving...or 1 slice of regular bread). I eat low fat yougurt and fruit for a snack and I eat TONS of steamed veggies with no fat added.





I only really drink water and Nestle pure life flavored water if I want a treat. Ow and I have one cup of tea in the morning. There are TONS of extra calories in thinks like salad dressing's, condiments, sugars etc.

Granola bars for the most part are just as bad as candy bars with there sugars and carbs.



I really like www.fatsecret.com and www.sparkpeople.com. They are great websites.



Also look at www.theshapeofamother.com. I firmly believe no one will lose weight and keep it off if they don't love themselves, and all the changes a baby has made to there body. You are a beautiful women the way you are. Lose the weight for yourself not for anyone else! Then it will work!



Good luck!!!!Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
i lost mine with breastfeeding.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Hi, my son was born October 10th last year and I've lost about 25 pounds since. I don't exercise, I probably eat more than you do, and I also work 8-5. I even have a glass of hot milk before bed.



I really don't mean to argue about bottle vs breast, but it's probably the regular pumping of breast milk that helps.



But with all my friends, if it takes you 9 months to gain the weight, then it'll take you a minimum of 9 months to lose them. That is, without any special diets or exercise.

It also depends on your gene.

How long did it take your mother to get back in shape? That should be a guideline.



Good luck.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Since you say you have no time for exercise, a simple way to sneak it into your daily routine is to park far away from work, where you go shopping etc. We all tend to try to park the closest we can, when it's healier to walk.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
How about making some dinners over the weekend that are freezable? Maybe cutting up some veggies and chicken over the weekend, freezing it and making the dinner time less time consuming. During that 15 minutes that you would be cooking (or more) take your baby out for a brisk walk, then you can spend time with the baby and get some exercise. And in the computer relaxation time, trade it in for some ab work or some yoga or stretches, something that it is equally or even more relaxing. They have those 15-10 minute yoga videos, maybe this will take some stress away, help you sleep better (when at all possible) and burn off some calories or at least tighten up a bit. Or you could cut off the computer time and go to sleep right away. As soon as you get up in the morning, grab the baby and go for a walk. Walking is really really good for you and helps you loose weight rather quickly.

Good luck, it really is a pain to see yourself so much differently after having a child.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Go to a gymMoms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Instead of taking your time to be on the computer and relax, you should prob. be working out. I know you think you'll be too tired, and you prob. will be for a week or so, but you'll be surprised at how quickly you'll gain a lot of energy for both you and your baby. Also, on the weekends, take your baby out in the stroller and walk with him/her weather permitting. Your diet sounds like it's on track but you def. need to get moving!Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
congratulations................emmm baby number 2 ?....oopsMoms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
First off, eat allot of veggies and fruits, drink as much water as you can because water will stop your hunger, and of course you must exercises. When I had my son, I gained thirty pounds. I exercised, ate fruits and veggies and stayed away from carbs all together. Thankfully I did lose my weight. You just need to find the extra energy, the drive. Tell yourself you are not tired, you are not sleepy, you are not hungry, you need to lose this weight. Don't pity yourself, motivate your self. That's the only way you can do it.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
I was almost the same as you. I gained 45 pounds during pregnancy and miss my size6/8 body. I had never dieted the correct way before and never had to lose this much weight either. I did lose 25 in the first month but have had to work slowly to lose the past 10 (took 5 weeks) with a combo of dieting and excersize (I am not breastfeeding so I can diet). I have 10 to go and it feels great BUT IT IS REALLY REALLY HARD! And there is no other way around it. Stay focused, it will come back.... I am not sure why it is taking so long, maybe you really arent eating the right stuff or things have more calories than you think it does. I would say you should REALLY find time to excersize, that is what is going to kick start you and is probably why you arent losing it.Moms!! How did you lose your baby belly?? Please help! Any suggestions please!?
Well if you want to actually get rid of the baby belly you need to work for it and not use the excuse of not having time b/c if you have time to eat, you have time to exercise.



I get up at 5 a.m. to get out for a run and it makes me a happier person all around, exercise isn't just good for my body but my mind too so I make it happen b/c it's important to me.



Reality is the only way to lose weight is healthy diet and exercise period. You can't do one with out the other for lasting effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment