Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change my baby's last name to mine?

I live in florida and have a 5 month old baby and me and his father weren't married when he h\was born. now we're broken up and he still wants to keep the baby's last name as his even though he doesn't come see him or help out financially. I want to change his last name to mine but i looked online and he would have to sign a form approving the change of last name and I know he won't sign. is there any other way I can change his last name?How can I change my baby%26039;s last name to mine?
If the father won't sign it, the only other option you have is to wait until the kid turns 18 and is able to make those decisions on his own.



Secondly, take the father to court. You need child support.How can I change my baby%26039;s last name to mine?
NopeHow can I change my baby%26039;s last name to mine?
you can change names, but it cost money.. people do it every day... i think as long as you have a reason why, and so on, but yes i heard you can, many do it, even actors do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment