Thursday, June 2, 2011

How tall is too tall for a changing table or dresser you change a baby on top of?

Seems like most changing tables and 3 drawer dressers are anywhere from 35-41 inches tall, which seems like it would be too tall. (I'm 5'5%26quot;.) But what do you think?



By the way, rather than buying a changing table, I would rather use a dresser and put a changing pad on top of it; so I'm keeping in mind that this would could add another couple of inches on top of the dresser height. Then your baby sticks up a few inches on top of that as well.



But I've just noticed that changing tables - which are supposedly meant for changing babies on top of - also seem to be too tall.How tall is too tall for a changing table or dresser you change a baby on top of?
I'm 5'8 and I got a dresser and just put a changing pad on top, I think it's the right height. Some of the actual changing tables with drawers underneath are a little too tall by the time you put the pad on top. I'm not really tall, just a little taller than average and I still think some of them can be too big.How tall is too tall for a changing table or dresser you change a baby on top of?
anything is fine as long as you can reach your baby to change it lol
  • Mini Crib Bedding Sets
  • nappy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment