Thursday, June 2, 2011

Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?

Ladies! (Ok, even men) My engagement is coming up and I have soooo many questions abt marriage! So over the next few days, I'm gonna post 'em and would appreciate good answers.

Now...I'm 5'5, 95 lbs, size 0, very slender bones. My female cousins are all the exact same build. They've all had perfectly healthy, fat l'il chub-chubs and yet are still stick-thin, grogeous, and look more like the %26quot;big sis%26quot; than the %26quot;mom.%26quot; (In fact, they actually look better post-baby coz somehow their skin now glows in ways it didn't before.) They didn't even have to diet or work out- the pregnancy fat jst disappeared. Hopefully, this is a genetic trait and my body will bounce back the same way. If it doesn't, I don't really give a damn coz..who cares what anyone thinks? One's figure is a small price to pay for something as valuable as a baby. Now my question is...for those of you who have had babies- did it change your figure? For better or worse? Or did it not really make a diff? N if you did put on a LOT of weight even after the baby- did you manage to lose it? If so, how? DETAILS, PLS, all you moms and married woman!Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
Better. My body proportioned out more. Hips, fabulous. My breasts filled out even more and I love my post pregnancy nipples. Skin, also better. The most amazing thing was the feeling of empowerment that came with giving birth to a baby! It really helped with insecurity issues because it makes you realize that life is so much more than comparing yourself to others....



I'm 41, a mother of four and though I struggle with weight, I exercise regularly, I'm in great shape and feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm really too busy raising my kids to worry about what other women look like or to try to uphold some societal standard. I'm confident and happy and very sexual.



Life is about wayyyy more than how you look to others...Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
worse, lol,Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
i didnt gain a lot with either pregnancy... and it all went away on its own, the only thing is usually after ya have a baby you still look like 6 months pregnant but i never got real big and after i had my girls there was no bump just a LOT of saggy skin so it took a while to firm back up... so... yeah! thats about it, o and my hips got wider but thats good cuz before i could barely find pants that fit!Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
Honestly it made my body change for the better. I was like you well somewhat I was short 5'3 and 103 lbs before getting pregnant. After I had my baby I started excersing and getting better in shape. Now my body looks more toned then it did before.Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
It has changed my body for the worse. When I got pregnant with my first child, I was young and 5'0, about 93 lbs. Small frame and all, but very athletic. I gained about 50 lbs. with that pregnancy. After I delivered my beautiful boy (he was small, less than 6lbs), I did lose most of the weight, not all, but everyone said the few extra pounds looked good on me. I looked %26quot;healthy%26quot;, even had some curves! But my second pregnancy, I gained another 50 lbs or so and didn't have as much luck getting the weight off. 7 years later and I still cry every day. Instead of losing weight, I've managed to somehow stay at the same weight as when I delivered, about 155 lbs, which is horrible on my tiny 5'0 frame. I have dieted, exercised, took pills, you name it; it won't go away. I keep thinking there is a medical condition causing this, such as hypothyroidism or something. I get very depressed because I was always so thin and cute and now I'm just fat! My 9 year old hates that I'm fat. I look young in the face still and he says,%26quot;Mom, if you would lose weight and get skinny like you used to be, you'd still look like a teenager%26quot; It's sad hearing that come from your child, but it's the truth.Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
Worse. Had two pregnancies about 14 months apart with kids less than two years apart. Although I did get some stretch marks, my b00bs increased almost 2 cup sizes and my hubs LOVES it. So I guess it had it's good aspects and bad. It took me about 2 years to learn how to feel good in my 'new' body and now I'm back to being sexy and confident again. My bff was like you...size 0 all her life. She's had two kids and a b00b job and she is still as skinny as ever no matter what she eats. Not fair...lol...Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
My ex wife became hog fat.Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
I gained and lost 50 lbs. for my pregnancy...very little stretch marks and no noticeable %26quot;side effects%26quot;. However, that said - the last 10 pounds need to be worked off...those were tough!



Anyone has the power to keep in shape after bearing children - if it's important to you - you can do it!Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
Worse. I had two babies. I gained alot of weight with both, 63 lbs with one, and 50 lbs with the other. I lost all of the weight but some things were never the same. I got some stretch marks, they're faded to white now but you can still see them. My hips are little wider. My stomach is flat, but I can't seem to tone up my lower abdomen.Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
Look exactly the same and same weight 105 pounds, no stretch marks, no saggy skin. I didnt do anything I just gave birth and then I was back to normal the following month and had a flat stomach after that time. The only exercise I did was walk with the pushchairDid having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
I was always so skinny I looked like a crack head or a cancer victim(seriously) at 5'5 and 95lbs and after my first daughter.I had at 18 I gained some boobs and a butt, but within a year after having her I went back to being crack-head size (my ex-hubby liked me skinny)...BUT I am now 31 and things are slower to go back..I just had a 9 lbs baby few months ago and I put on the pounds during pregnancy I got up to 175lbs YIKES!! and now 6 months later.I am at 145lbs.I look great i have curves and a butt again..My current hubby LOVES IT!!!..It isn't coming off as fast as it did years ago..So I am hoping it stays around this time. Yes I was skinny when I got with him two years ago but he was always telling me to put on a few pounds...Well I did and he cant keep his hands off of everything!!!!Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
My body changed a lot, my hips are wider - I lost all the weight but my proportions are all different. My breast changed increased a cup, I grew an inch taller, full shoe size (hard because i loved my shoes). My hair got much thicker and has more wave in it now, which I actually love. All of these changes slap me in the face, but no one else seems to notice at all!Did having a baby change ur body for better or worse?
Please reassure us that you are not considering reproduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment