Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change my baby's name?

My husband and I decided that he would name the boys and I would name the girls. Well I had two boys, and I can't have anymore children. So I thought it was fair for me to name him. My husband named him Alex. I wanted Ryan. He looks like a Ryan. I gave in to him because I was still drudged from the c-section and was in no mood to argue. He's 3 months now and I just keep wanting to call him Ryan. How do I change his name legally? How do I change my baby%26039;s name?
I believe you will have to go to court to get it legally changed. The exact process (and fees) vary from city to city or from state to state. Call your local courthouse and find out what you need to do.

Note to other expectant parents: This is why you do NOT just let one parent choose the names. Work together and compromise- The kids belong to BOTH of you!How do I change my baby%26039;s name?
You should never allow one spouse to name the child. It isn't right. This whole garbage of moms naming daughters and fathers naming sons is just dumb. You get some loser who names his son Miller Lite and that is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment