Thursday, September 22, 2011

How Did Having Children Change Your Lifestyle.?

Hubby and I are trying to conceive after 13years of marriage.

We are both 36years old. We want to know...

How will a baby change us?

How has it changed you?

Honesty pleaseHow Did Having Children Change Your Lifestyle.?
I have always been responsible but having a child has dramatically shifted the way I balance my budget.

Private school

books

uniforms

FOOD!!!

Clothes



He comes first in my heart and my wallet.





Edit: Now I can't have sex anywhere and anytime I feel like it.How Did Having Children Change Your Lifestyle.?
BC(before child) I was able to afford things that I

wanted. I could go anywhere I wanted and stay as

long as I liked. I wasn't tied to home and hearth.

Now I must put priorites(sp?) in my life, go without

so my child doesn't have to. I no longer think of

just my own welfare but of her's as well. I now have

the opportunity to look at life through her eyes and

feel young again. I wouldn't change a thing. Being

a mother is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment